1. What should I do in case of an accident?
In case of an accident you give us a phone call at the 24hour phone number that is written on the rental contract and we will guide you through the whole process. In case of difficulty reaching us (bad network connection etc) call the Greek police emergency 100. For more details read the INSTRUCTIONS-PROCEDURES IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT.
2. What happens if the car breaks down?
All the prices include 24hours road assistance and replacement of the car. Simply contact us by phone and we will change the car to your location.
3. Do the cars have air condition?
Yes, all the cars from all categories have A/C.
4. Do I have free mileage?
Yes, the rental price includes free mileage.
5. Is there a charge for second driver?
No, there is no charge for second driver.
6. Is there a charge for baby seat or booster?
No, there is no charge for baby seat .
07. What documents do I have to have with me in order to rent a car?
A valid driving license is required, a passport or ID card and a credit card.
08. How will we meet in the airport?
When you arrive one of our representatives will wait you with a note writing your name on. In cases of airport congestion we will call you at your cell phone and we will meet to the airport’s meeting point.
09. What if I want to pick up the car to one location and return it to another?
It is possible. But, it must be agreed prior to rental. You can either use the inquiry form or contact us directly to our email.
10. What happens if I return the car later then agreed?
In that case you will be surcharged a half day rental for delays less than 5 hours and a full day rental for delays more than 5 hours.
11. What should I do if I want a car for a long time rental?
In this case contact us directly by email or by phone and you will have a quote for the car you are interested.
12. How can I modify or cancel my booking?
You can contact us by phone or by email.