All authorized drivers of Escape in Naxos vehicles are covered against fire, theft, and liability to third parties for death, Injury or damage to property.
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW)
All our cars have full insurance (Collision Damage Waiver) with extra cost 8€ per day. The amount of liability is the fewer €450
THIRD PARTY INSURANCE (TPI)
- Damages to third party property and car
- Passengers of other car
- Passenger of your car except the driver which is covered from PAI
INSTRUCTIONS-PROCEDURES IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT
- Contact immediately the car rental company. The phone numbers are written on the top of the rental agreement and they can be used 24hrs a day including weekends.
- Contact the police.
- If there is an injury, report it to the police or contact directly the first aid emergency.
- Remain at the accident scene and do not admit liability or guilt until police or one of our representatives arrives.
- Obtain names and contact details of parties involved and the witnesses.
WHEN NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE COVERAGE
The insurance doesn’t cover damages:
- To the interior, glasses and underneath the car.
- When the driver causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the driver of the vehicle is unauthorized from Escape in Naxos and therefore not included as a driver in the rental agreement.
- In cases of an accident when not followed from the driver all the procedures described in the above paragraph.
- If the renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the car.
- If the car is illegally parked.